Sunday, January 28, 2007

Will it snow?

Before moving to Louisville, all I could think about was how cold and wintry it would be in the winter months. I imagined ice and snow and difficult driving.

But in reality, it hasn't snowed here yet. There have been a few days of flurries, and only one day did it accumulate. Other than that, Texas had more snow in one day than we have had. Wherever Helen and I have gone lately, the weather has deviated from the norm.

It hadn't rained in Texas in months... until we got there. They are having a warm winter here in Kentucky. The month of December was 11 degrees warmer this year than last. I guess Helen and I are messing up everyone's winter.

So the question remains. Will we get a good snow in this year? And then, will we be happy when it does?

1 comment:

The Bethancourts said...

I mean for real. It seems as if Louisville baited us with their winter weather predictions...I feel like the weather hasn't even put up a fair fight yet, but when it does we're coming over with snowballs with you and Helen's name on them. Not to mention one of those killer sleds from Christmas Vacation...

P&C