Wednesday, January 03, 2007

We're Back

Helen and I had a great trip back to Texas, and it wasn't easy to leave.

We arrived in San Antonio late Thursday night. My Mom, Dad, brother and sister in law met us at the airport. As we walked through the gate and past security, I read my mom's lips "they look the same." kinda funny.

Anyway, Jeff and Shana gave us our Christmas present early, which was tickets to the Rockets/spurs game Friday night. turns out, our tickets were in the red rowdies section ("intelligent" rockets fans), and they were completely obnoxious. In another post i'll put some of their comments.

We got to go to my Dad's basketball games. (In case you didn't know, he's a high school bball coach.) They won all the games I went to, and I didn't get ejected (Jeff?).

We went to Helen's grandparents house for Christmas and also went to my aunt's house for annual Christmas eve gathering. It was good to see our families since we hadn't seen them in so long.

Our break was really good, but it went really fast. Helen is already at work, and I'm already back to watching Walker Texas Ranger. So much for new years resolutions.

No comments: