Friday, November 10, 2006

Another Friday, another post

Helen is out of town right now. She left Thursday morning at around 6 am to go to a teacher's conference thing in Dayton, Ohio. So I've been on my own since then. She should be back around 5 pm today, and it can't come soon enough.

I have a week left of classes, and really it's a shell of a week. Some of my classes aren't even meeting, so I can tie up loose ends and those things before the semester runs out. Then we have Thanksgiving week, which means no classes and tons of studying for me. I have two finals the week after Thanksgiving, but I have a week to prepare, so I should be ok.

After finals, I have to start working on the Cooperative Program class that I've put off. I'll have a week or two to read a book, write a summary, watch some lectures, and then take some quizzes. It shouldn't be too difficult, especially since I have no other school responsibilities.

We can't wait for Christmas. In less than a month and a half we'll be on our way back to Texas. It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Well, enough posting. I need to read and also watch Walker Texas Ranger. If you haven't checked out my previous post, you have to.

Brett

No comments: