Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Walking in Winter Wonderland in October

No, it's not snowing. But to me this is December weather to me. The leaves are absolutely incredible, you guys in Texas have no idea. Helen says it's like something out of a movie. I'll try to post some of the pictures once we get them off Helen's camera.

Today I'm turning in my paper on the problem of evil, so that means i'll post it here for those of you who are interested. I'll post it one part at a time, that will it will seem like a shorter read.

These next four weeks are huge for me. I'll be reading like crazy, and trying to cram in every bit of Hebrew into my brain. But once the mad dash is over, it's thanksgiving and time to study for finals.

Soon,
Brett
PS it wouldn't be a proper post if I didn't mention football... thank you Red Bryant, and blast you that Nebraska guy who can't hang on to the football. And BENCH drew bledsoe!

No comments: