Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The Problem of Evil

Below I've posted my paper... I posted in sections to make it easier to read, and it turns out it's kind of upside down. The first part is at the bottom and the last section is the newest post. I have to be in class in 10 minutes, so I'm not going to fix that. So to read the whole thing, scroll down until you see the beginning and read. Then when you finish that section, go to the next post, and so forth.

Sorry for the confusion.

The first section deals with what the actual problem is. The second section describes a few of the predominate positions. (It's a very limited list.) The next section is the stance I take. The final section is my refutation of two objections posed to my position.

Read it if you dare.
brett

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i enjoyed reading this a few weeks ago. thanks for sharing