Friday, March 06, 2009

Almost Famous...

If you can't be famous, marry someone who is. Helen hasn't been in high school for 7 years, but is still getting press.

Here, Helen was asked about how this team compared to her team back in 2001. (Hays Free Press) How come no one asked my opinion?

Here, Helen is mentioned as the connection between the last state tournament team and this state tournament team. All of her siblings are mentioned, since they are all freak athletes. And of course, yours truly gets some press. What can I say? Not everyone can do what I have done. I was born as son of a great coach-- accomplishment #1. Then, I married into a family who are all better athletes than me and my brother combined-- accomplishment #2. I'll be signing autographs later.

Riding the coattails of other people's success to fame = priceless.

No comments: