Thursday, February 15, 2007

No funny stories, just a life update

Things have been going well lately. School is just starting to kick into full swing, and since I did a lot work over Christmas break, I'm not feeling to overwhelmed right now. I've been trying to stay a couple weeks ahead on reading, and I've been successful so far.

On Wednesdays, I've been dropping Helen off at work, and then spending the day at church. We have staff meetings in the morning, and then I spend the rest of the day reading and writing for seminary. It's been so good to trap myself away from internet and TV, since it forces me to do something. If I stay at home, nothing will get accomplished. I wish I could fix that.

Helen and I are excited about Anna coming to visit next month. Helen is giddy, especially since Anna will be here for 6 or 7 days. She's probably going to blow all of her leave from school, but it's worth it.

Soon I'll have some book reviews and papers to post so you can see what I've been doing in school. Maybe that will interest some of you, or maybe it won't.

Today, if you're feeling down in the dumps, at least you're not having a day like this guy had:

1 comment:

oren said...

I have a solution to your productivity at home (or lack thereof): get rid of your TV and internet! It has worked great for us, not only in how we spend our time together at home, but it also has greatly benefitted our marriage (and soon to be parenting, Lord-willing).