Saturday, December 16, 2006

Update on First Annual Extravaganza

I'm writing this from our Marriott Hotel room in Indianapolis, Indiana. Last night Helen and I went to the Actor's Theatre performance of "A Christmas Carol." Unfortunately, flash photography was not allowed, so there won't be any pictures. It was a good show and I was really impressed. We woke up this morning and left from our apartment around 10:15 and headed North on I 65. We got to Indianapolis a little afternoon, checked in to our hotel and then had lunch at Wendy's. Our hotel is in an awesome location. It's right downtown, so we're in walking distance from just about everything.

After lunch, we walked to the NCAA Hall of Champions. It's basically the headquarters and museum of the NCAA. It was pretty interesting. We'll put some pictures up later and give details about what we saw.

As I'm typing this, Helen is asleep on our hotel bed, face down with her feet sticking up in the air. Pretty hilarious. I'll see if I can get a picture in a minute. We didn't bring our cord to put the pictures on our computer, so that won't happen until we get home.

If you would have told me last year that Helen and I would be spending our anniversary in Indianapolis within walking distance from Canseco Field House and RCA Dome, I would have told you that you were crazy. It's weird how much things change in just a few months.

More coming soon!

No comments: