Saturday, June 09, 2007

THE COOKIE MONSTER and the BETHANCOURTS

C is for cookie that's good enough for me. C is for cookie that's good enough for me. C is for cookie that's good enough for me. Cookie cookie cookie starts with C.



We had dinner with the Bethancourts the other day, and after dinner, we decided to experiment with something. Cheddars serves this dessert, a cookie in an iron skillet, topped with ice cream and some other goodies. Who needs Cheddars though, when you have 4 aggies and a gift card to bed, bath and beyond?

Here is the result:


That's two rolls of cookie dough and a gallon of Blue Bell Ice Cream.

And here's the damage we did (especially garbage disposal Phillip):


Phillip swears up and down that he could have eaten more, but we were pretty stuffed afterward. Just a hint, one roll of cookies is plenty for four people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is, I wish I had been there.