Monday, May 07, 2007

Summer is Coming

Helen is down to 3 1/2 weeks of teaching left. I have two finals this week, one take home and one in class. Then we are done for the Spring semester. I'll be taking two J-Term classes... Discipling Adults and (against my better judgment) Hebrew Exegesis of Song of Solomon and Ecclesiastes. After those two classes, we'll have a few weeks before we move.

Summer has several good things in store for us.
1. My parents are visiting at the end of May for about a week.
2. My brother and his wife are going to help us move. We are going to meet them in Chicago and watch the cubs, then drive back to Louisville and move out.
3. Several good movies are coming out... Shrek 3, the Simpons... what else do you need?
4. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows comes out in July. Will Harry make it out alive?
5. Texas.

Summer is the best time of the year.

No comments: